Are you one of the many users who have been having the KeyPoint Card Manager not working on your device? This article delves into the common causes and offers some handy tips to get the app back up and running, so you can manage your Finance with ease.
KeyPoint Card Manager App Info
|Name of App||KeyPoint Card Manager|
|Devloper||Keypoint Credit Union|
|Publish date||2021-08-23 07:00:00|
The KeyPoint Card Manager App gives you secure anytime, anywhere access to your KeyPoint debit and credit cards. This app can be used on it’s own or launched from the KeyPoint Mobile Banking app–once you are registered with a username and password.
The KeyPoint Card Manager app will allow you to:
-Track card transactions
-Turn on/off your debit or credit cards
-Set dollar purchase limits
-Block specified purchase types
-Enable purchases based on current location when you are traveling
KeyPoint Card Manager is FREE. Mobile carrier rates may apply.
Federally Insured by NCUA.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Reasons behind KeyPoint Card Manager App not Working for me?
There could be many reasons depending on the issue you are getting or why KeyPoint Card Manager is not working.
Here are a few of those-
- The KeyPoint Card Manager server is down, unreachable, or simply under-maintenance today.
- This App is not compatible with your mobile phone.
- this application is not compatible with the recent OS update.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your internet,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to resolve KeyPoint Card Manager App not working error?
If this Finance app not working on your Android phone, follow the steps here-
- Make sure that you are using the latest update of the app.
- Check speed of internet, Find out that this is not a Internet related issue.
- You can connect with Keypoint Credit Union on Twitter or via to see if the server is down or under maintenance.
- If the server not online right now, you have to wait till servers are up again.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- You can fix login errors by resetting password.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and restart the device.
That’s it, that is all you need to do.