facing issues while using the Crypto APIs Approver mobile app on your Android or iOS device? This comprehensive article provides all relevant inoformation for the root couses behind the Crypto APIs Approver not working and ways to fix it, like server downtime, white screens, stuck, crashing at startup, other server related errors, or network related issues.
AboutCrypto APIs Approver App
|application name||Crypto APIs Approver|
|Devloper||MENA SOFTWARE EOOD|
|Publish date||2021-11-06 07:00:00|
Works only for Crypto APIs customers:
The Crypto APIs Approver application allows you to on the go utilize specific administrative policies and rules in order to securely authorize configuration updates and crypto transactions. Approve or reject both Transaction requests from your Wallet and System action requests.
Applied security is ensured through biometric authentication and personalized codes. Moreover, the Crypto APIs Approver application can be initiated and used only through setup with a specific digital device, all connected to your Crypto APIs 2.0 Dashboard.
Reasons why Crypto APIs Approver App not Working for me?
There might be any kind of reasons depend upon the error you are getting or why this app not working.
Here are a some of those errors-
- The app servers are offline, can’t be reached, or simply under-maintenance today.
- Your smart phone doesn’t support this app.
- This app is not compatible with the current OS version.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your internet,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to fix Crypto APIs Approver App not working error?
If this Finance application not working on your mobile phone, follow the process mentioned below-
- Find out that you are using the latest update on your phone.
- Check network connectivity, Find out that this is not a Internet related issue.
- You can connect with MENA SOFTWARE EOOD on Twitter or via to see if the servers are offline or under-maintainance.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Crypto APIs Approver. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app store page, that if the other users like you are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the issue is related to login reset your password and try again.
- But, if none of these works, you can contact customers’ support email.
Summary of Article
That’s it, that is all you need to do.