Are you experiencing error using the Maydan on your mobile phone? Have you encountered issues such as server downtime, blank screens, freezing, crashing, server errors, or connection issues? If so, this problem is not only with you. In this article, we’ll explore why the Maydan may not be working and offer troubleshooting process to these common issues. Read on to learn how to troubleshoot Maydan errors and get back to using this app just like before.
|Devloper||TORNET GENERAL TRADING AND COMMUNICATION SERVICES|
|Publish date||2023-03-13 07:00:00|
Maydan is the first online livestock marketplace being offered in 3 languages in the MENA region. Maydan is disrupting the buying and selling of livestock and AgTech products through digitalizing auction yards. No longer are buyers and sellers limited to their own communities, with our reach of over 400k followers and 15 million page views per month we are the perfect platform for subscription marketing services. Farmers can expand their reach and buyers can locate their hard-to-find animals and equipment.
Reasons behind Maydan App not Working for you?
There maybe many root causes depending on the error users are getting or why it is not working.
Here are a few of those problems-
- Maydan server is going under large volume of traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- This App is not compatible with your smart phone.
- This app is not compatible with the recent Version of your phone’s OS.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- The problem with your cellular/WiFi connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How can i resolve Maydan App not working error?
If this Business application not working on your phone, here is what you can do-
- Confirm that you have installed the latest update available.
- Check internet speed, Confirm that it’s not a connectivity issue.
- You can connect with TORNET GENERAL TRADING AND COMMUNICATION SERVICES on Twitter or via to see if the server is under-maintance or offline.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Maydan. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the error is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and reboot your phone.
So in Conclusion
That’s how you can fix this not working error.