The Multivista is one of the pretty popular application for Business. But, if you are experiencing issues with the this app not working on your Android or iOS device, this blog post will help you. I’ll take you through the some common couses why the app malfunction and how to solve them.
Information aboutMultivista App
|Release Date||2014-01-14 23:53:06|
The Multivista mobile application allows you to view photos, floorplans and webcams from your Multivista project, as well as upload your own photos directly from your mobile phone or tablet. Now field personnel can review and add to the comprehensive photographic documentation which Multivista provides, right from the construction site!
Reasons why Multivista App not Working Today?
There could be multiples reasons depending on the issue users are having & why Multivista is not working.
Here are a some-
- Multivista server is going under heavy traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- It is not supported by your mobile phone.
- This app is not compatible with the recent Version of your phone’s OS.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- A problem with your cellular/WiFi connection,
- You are entering the wrong login information.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How can i fix Multivista App not working error?
If this Business application not working on your smart phone, follow this guide mentioned below-
- Check if there is an update. Download the latest version if there is.
- Check network connectivity, Make sure that this is not a connectivity issue.
- Check the status of the servers, and confirm that the server is online right now.
- If the server isn’t online currently, you have to wait till developers fix the issue.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the problem is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- But, if none of these works, you can contact customers’ support email.
That’s how anyone can fix this not working error.