Are you one of the many users who have been getting the NanoStats – Nanopool Monitor not working on your Android or iOS device? This blog post delves into the possible causes and offers some handy tips to get the app back up and running, so you can manage your Utilities with ease.
AboutNanoStats – Nanopool Monitor App
|name||NanoStats – Nanopool Monitor|
|Release Date||2017-10-06 23:34:17|
Simply presented mining statistics for Nanopool Crypto mining with multiple time averages, worker information, multiple account support.
ETH, SIA, ETC, ZEC, ZMR, PASC
Live blockchain address balance and miner reported hashrate for ETH
Reasons behind NanoStats – Nanopool Monitor App not Working Today?
There could be many root causes depend upon the issue users are facing or why it is not working.
Here are a some of those errors-
- The app server is offline, unreachable, or simply under-maintenance currently.
- The mobile phone isn’t compatible this app.
- The mobile app isn’t compatible with the latest OS update.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- A problem with your internet connection,
- You are entering the wrong login data.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
Steps to resolve NanoStats – Nanopool Monitor App not working error?
If this Utilities application not working on your Android phone, here is what you can do-
- Check if there is an update. Download the latest update if available to install.
- Check your net connection, Make sure that If poor speed is the reason.
- Check the server status, confirm that the server is not down right now.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting NanoStats – Nanopool Monitor. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app download page, that if the other users like you are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the problem is login-related reset your password and try again.
- However, if none of these works, you can contact customer support.
So in Conclusion
That’s how you can fix this not working issue.