Are you one of the many users who have been facing the NEM Wallet not working on your phone? This Here we delves into the common causes and offers some handy tips to get the app back up and running, so you can manage your Finance with ease.
Details aboutNEM Wallet App
|Name of App||NEM Wallet|
|Devloper||NEM.io Foundation Ltd.|
|Release Date||2017-04-21 13:00:39|
The NEM Wallet app enables you to manage multiple NEM accounts on your phone. Send and receive XEM and messages. Using QR codes, it is even faster and easier than with a desktop client.
• All private keys and other important data stored locally and encrypted.
• Generate, import and export NEM accounts
• Multisignature contract edits and account management
• Managing multiple accounts and local address books
• Displaying account information
• Displaying recent transactions on an interactive messaging interface
• Encrypted and plain text messaging
• Signing multisignature transactions
• No blockchain download. The NEM app is a lite client using NEM’s APIs.
• Reading and making NEM addresses with QR codes
• Shows XEM Harvesting status and details.
• No in-app purchases, advertisements, or sharing of data. Your privacy is fully respected.
The NEM Wallet is open source and free software under MIT license.
Our source code is available at https://github.com/NemProject/NEMiOSApp
Please report any issues at https://github.com/NemProject/NEMiOSApp/issues
Why NEM Wallet App not Working for me?
There maybe many reasons depending on the error you are having and why it is not working.
Here are a few of those-
- The app servers are down, can’t be reached, or simply under-maintenance currently.
- The smart phone doesn’t support this app.
- The app is not compatible with the latest Smartphone update.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- There is some issue with your internet,
- You are using the wrong login data.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to resolve NEM Wallet App not working error?
If this Finance application not working on your phone, follow the procedure step-by-step-
- Check if there is an update. Update to the latest version if available to install.
- Review your internet connection, Make sure that that you are getting proper speed.
- Check the server status, and confirm that the server is online currently.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting NEM Wallet. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login issues by resetting login password.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and reboot your phone.
Summary of Article
Hopefully by following this troubleshooting guide will be resolved the NEM Wallet not working right now.