Is iCapture PowerScan App not working on your iOS or Android device? In case you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting iCapture PowerScan server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using iCapture PowerScan,then this post is for you.
iCapture PowerScan App not working
|App Name||iCapture PowerScan|
|Devloper||Straight Shot Solutions, Inc.|
|Release Date||2015-08-18 19:46:32|
|File Size (iOS)||60,378.00|
Looking to maximize your opportunities from trade shows and events? iCapture is the perfect solution to your lead capture needs.
Ideal for trade shows, conferences, events or anywhere you need to be mobile… an Internet Connection IS NOT REQUIRED!
Discover how iCapture can turn your Mobile Device into a magnet for new leads, eliminate manual entry and automatically send those emails directly to your favorite Marketing Automation or CRM system with the touch of a button.
PUT AUTOMATION TO WORK FOR YOU
** Scan Badges with Barcodes / QR Codes — use the camera on your iPhone or iPad to…
Why iCapture PowerScan App is not Working Today?
There maybe multiples root causes depend upon the issue you are having or why this app not working.
Here are a some-
- app server is going under large volume of traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- It is not supported by your mobile.
- The app is not compatible with the recent OS update.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- A problem with your cellular/WiFi connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How can i resolve iCapture PowerScan App not working error?
If this Business mobile app not working on your phone, here is what you can do-
- Make sure that you have installed the latest app version available.
- Review your data connection, Find out that If poor speed is the reason.
- You can connect with Straight Shot Solutions, Inc. on Twitter or via to see if the server is offline or under maintenance.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting iCapture PowerScan. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app publisher page, that if the other users like you are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- You can fix login errors by resetting your password.
- If none of these works, you can contact customers’ support email.
That’s how you can fix the not working issue.
Tags: iCapture PowerScan Not working, iCapture PowerScan Server down, can’t login on iCapture PowerScan App, Why iCapture PowerScan app not working .