Is IKO App not working on your Android or iOS mobile? In case you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are getting IKO server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using IKO,then this post is for you.
IKO App not working
|Devloper||PKO BP S.A.|
|Release Date||2013-02-21 00:46:16|
|File Size (iOS)||313,386.00|
Manage your PKO Bank Polski/Inteligo account from your mobile phone with the IKO app (electronic banking service).
– See recent transactions and check your balance,
– View details of current and saving accounts, cards, term deposits, loans, travel insurance,
– Pay in traditional and online stores using only BLIK code from the IKO app,
– Withdraw money from ATMs without a card,
– Top up your cell phone balance,
– Make transfers, also to a mobile phone number without the need to enter an account number,
– Create standing orders or multiple transfers to set more transfers to the same…
Why IKO App is not Working Today?
There maybe many reasons depend upon the issue users are facing & why IKO is not working.
Here are a some-
- The IKO server are down, not reachable, or simply under-maintenance at this time.
- Your smart phone doesn’t support this app.
- This app is not compatible with the current Version of your phone’s OS.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- Some problem with your network connection,
- You are entering the wrong login credentials.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How to fix IKO App not working error?
If this Finance application not working on your phone, here is how to fix-
- Check if there is an update. Download the latest version if update is available.
- Check your data connection, Find out that you are connected.
- Check the server status, confirm that the servers are not down currently.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting IKO. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the problem is related to login reset your password and try again.
- However, if nothing works, you can contact customers’ support email.
In the end by following this process will be fixed the IKO not working right now.
Tags: IKO Not working, IKO Server down, can’t login on IKO App, Why IKO app not working .