Is iMediaShare App not working on your Android or iOS smartphone? In case you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are having iMediaShare server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using iMediaShare,here I’ll show you how to fix these issues.
iMediaShare App not working
|Devloper||Flipps Media Inc.|
|Release Date||2013-09-30 13:49:31|
|File Size (iOS)||64,045.00|
The easiest way to stream photos, video, and music from your mobile to your TV!
Your photos, videos and music are instantly available to play on any connected TV screen or audio system around – at home, at a friend’s house, or at your local café. For online content like news, sports and music videos, check out the Flipps app.
Access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you. All you have to do is choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the…
Why iMediaShare App is not Working Today?
There could be multiples root causes depending on the error users are facing and why iMediaShare is not working.
Here are a few of those problems-
- The iMediaShare server are down, unreachable, or simply under-maintenance right now.
- It is not supported by your smart phone.
- this app isn’t compatible with the recent OS update.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your data connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How can i resolve iMediaShare App not working error?
If this Photo & Video app not working on your phone, follow the steps here-
- Confirm that you are using the latest version of the app.
- Check speed of internet, Make sure that this is not a network-related problem.
- You can connect with Flipps Media Inc. on Twitter or via to see if the server is offline or under maintenance.
- If the server is down right now, you have to wait till it is online again.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the problem is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and restart smartphone.
Hopefully by following this troubleshooting guide will be fixed the iMediaShare not working today.
Tags: iMediaShare Not working, iMediaShare Server down, can’t login on iMediaShare App, Why iMediaShare app not working .