Is iMotion App not working on your Android or iOS mobile? Do you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting iMotion server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using iMotion,here I’ll guide you to fix these errors.
iMotion App not working
|Release Date||2011-05-05 03:22:44|
|File Size (iOS)||85,836.00|
iMotion is an intuitive and powerful time-lapse and stop-motion app for iOS.
Take pictures, edit your movie and export 4K UHD, 1080p & 720p HD videos to your device or directly to Youtube.
Time-lapse is a cinematography technique which accelerates movement. It can be used to photograph cloudscapes, plants growing, crowds…
Stop motion is an animation technique which makes a physically manipulated object look like it’s moving on its own.
The Apple watch app give you a live preview of your iPhone camera on the screen of your Apple watch. And you can remotely control your capture by…
Why iMotion App is not Working Today?
There might be any kind of reasons depend upon the issue users are facing or why iMotion is not working.
Here are a few-
- The iMotion server is down, unreachable, or simply under-maintenance today.
- This App is not compatible with your phone.
- this app is not compatible with the last Smartphone update.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- Some problem with your network connection,
- You are using the wrong login credentials.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How can i fix iMotion App not working error?
If this Photo & Video app not working on your smart phone, here is how to fix-
- Find out that you are using the latest version of the app.
- Check your net connection, Check that If poor speed is the reason.
- You can connect with Fingerlab on Twitter or via to see if the servers are down or under-maintainance.
- If the server is down today, you have to wait till servers are up again.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the issue is related to login reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and restart your phone.
That’s it, that is all you need to do.
Tags: iMotion Not working, iMotion Server down, can’t login on iMotion App, Why iMotion app not working .