Is imToken – BTC ＆ ETH Wallet App not working on your Android or iOS mobile? In case you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are having imToken – BTC ＆ ETH Wallet server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using imToken – BTC ＆ ETH Wallet,then this post is for you.
imToken – BTC ＆ ETH Wallet App not working
|App Name||imToken – BTC ＆ ETH Wallet|
|Devloper||IMTOKEN PTE. LTD.|
|Release Date||2018-06-07 01:07:50|
|File Size (iOS)||112,205.00|
imToken is a feature-rich digital wallet to securely manage BTC, ETH, ATOM, EOS, TRX, CKB, BCH, LTC, KSM, DOT, FIL, XTZ, view all your DeFi balances and NFTs on Ethereum, use EVM chains such as BSC, Heco, Polygon and experience Layer2 transaction and Eth2 staking.
Easily manage multi-chain assets BTC, ETH, ATOM, EOS, TRX, CKB, BCH, LTC, KSM, DOT, FIL, XTZ. View all your DeFi balances and NFTs on Ethereum.
Support stablecoins USDT, USDC, DAI, PAX, TUSD, USDX. More to come soon.
**Carefully Guarding Your Assets**
Build a comprehensive risk control system to ensure the…
Why imToken – BTC ＆ ETH Wallet App is not Working Today?
There might be multiples reasons depending on the error you are facing and why it is not working.
Here are a some of those errors-
- app servers are going under large volume of traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- This App is not supported by your mobile.
- The app is not compatible with the recent Smartphone update.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- There is some issue with your data connection,
- You are using the wrong login credentials.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
Steps to resolve imToken – BTC ＆ ETH Wallet App not working error?
If this Finance app not working on your smart phone, follow the process mentioned below-
- Confirm that you are using the latest version of the app.
- Check your internet connection, Find out that If poor speed is the reason.
- Check the server status, confirm that the server is not unreachable today.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting imToken – BTC ＆ ETH Wallet. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the error is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and restart the device.
this is how a user can fix the not working issue.
Tags: imToken – BTC ＆ ETH Wallet Not working, imToken – BTC ＆ ETH Wallet Server down, can’t login on imToken – BTC ＆ ETH Wallet App, Why imToken – BTC ＆ ETH Wallet app not working .