Is Incognito Search Engine App not working on your iOS or Android mobile? In case you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting Incognito Search Engine server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Incognito Search Engine,then this post is for you.
Incognito Search Engine App not working
|App Name||Incognito Search Engine|
|Release Date||2016-04-06 14:05:04|
|File Size (iOS)||29,870.00|
Does anybody need to know you’re seeking the nearest McDonald’s?
Safesearch lets you safely search nearby places, online videos, and the entire web with total anonymity.
Safesearch: the search engine that doesn’t spy on you!
Search and browse youtube videos, music, news, restaurants, bars, clubs, cafes, wikipedia, new york times and a zillion other websites in total peace and security with the easiest, most efficient search engine + ad blocker for Safari on iOS — download pages an average of 4x faster and protect your privacy.
No more ugly ads, tracking, or clutter — Safesearch Ad…
Why Incognito Search Engine App is not Working Today?
There could be many reasons depend upon the issue you are having and why it is not working.
Here are a few of those problems-
- app server is going under large volume of traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- Your phone isn’t compatible this app.
- This app is not compatible with the recent OS version of the phone.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- A problem with your cellular/WiFi connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
Steps to fix Incognito Search Engine App not working error?
If this Utilities app not working on your device, here is what you can do-
- Check if there is an update. Update to the latest version if there is.
- Review your network connection, Find out that you are connected.
- Check the status of the servers, confirm that the server is not unreachable currently.
- If the server isn’t online currently, you have to wait till developers fix the issue.
- Check on the app download page, that if the other users are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- You can fix login issues by resetting login password.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and reboot the device.
That’s how you can fix this not working error.
Tags: Incognito Search Engine Not working, Incognito Search Engine Server down, can’t login on Incognito Search Engine App, Why Incognito Search Engine app not working .