Is Investors Chronicle App not working on your iOS or Android device? If you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting Investors Chronicle server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Investors Chronicle,here I’ll guide you to fix these errors.
Investors Chronicle App not working
|App Name||Investors Chronicle|
|Devloper||The Financial Times Ltd|
|Release Date||2013-04-02 07:00:00|
|File Size (iOS)||15,358.00|
Published every Friday, Investors Chronicle magazine is the authoritative source of share and fund tips and comprehensive companies coverage for the private investor.
Subscribers with digital access can download all current and past issues. All other readers can purchase single issues within the app.
• Each new issue will be available for you to download first thing every Friday.
• Once you have downloaded the issue to your device, you can read it wherever you are. An internet connection is no longer needed.
Designed for both mobile and tablet
• You’ll be able…
Why Investors Chronicle App is not Working Today?
There might be many root causes depend upon the issue you are having and why Investors Chronicle is not working.
Here are a few-
- The Investors Chronicle server are down, not reachable, or simply under-maintenance right now.
- Your mobile phone isn’t compatible this app.
- this mobile app is not compatible with the recent OS update.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- A problem with your internet connection,
- You are entering the wrong login information.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How can i fix Investors Chronicle App not working error?
If this Finance app not working on your smart phone, follow the guide as it is-
- Make sure that you have installed the latest version available.
- Check your internet connection, Confirm that you are connected.
- Check the server status, confirm that the server is not unreachable right now.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Investors Chronicle. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the problem is related to login reset your password and try again.
- But, if nothing works, you can contact customers’ support email.
That’s how anyone can fix the not working issue.
Tags: Investors Chronicle Not working, Investors Chronicle Server down, can’t login on Investors Chronicle App, Why Investors Chronicle app not working .