Is miCal – The missing Calendar App not working on your Android or iOS phone? If you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are having miCal – The missing Calendar server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using miCal – The missing Calendar,here I’ll show you how to fix these issues.
miCal – The missing Calendar App not working
|App Name||miCal – The missing Calendar|
|Devloper||entwicklungsschmiede UG & Co KG|
|Release Date||2014-03-07 08:00:00|
|File Size (iOS)||46,267.00|
miCal is THE calendar that you’ve always wished your iPhone or iPad had! miCal makes scheduling easier, clearer—and better looking—than ever before.
The dashboard displays your current appointments and events, tasks and birthdays. You can also see the current weather and an overview of the current month at a glance.
Intuitively navigate through your calendars and quickly, easily add events and tasks thanks to predefined settings and simple controls. Standard settings like repeating events and reminders/alarms are just a tap away. And powerful…
Why miCal – The missing Calendar App is not Working Today?
There maybe many reasons depending on the error you are having or why it is not working.
Here are a few of those problems-
- server is going under heavy traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- Application is not supported by your smart phone.
- The application isn’t compatible with the latest Smartphone update.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- A problem with your network connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
Steps to fix miCal – The missing Calendar App not working error?
If this Productivity app not working on your smart phone, follow this procedure step-by-step-
- Check if there is an update. Download the latest one if there is.
- Review your network connection, Make sure that that you are getting proper speed.
- You can connect with entwicklungsschmiede UG & Co KG on Twitter or via to see if the servers are down or under-maintainance.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting miCal – The missing Calendar. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the problem is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- But, if nothing works, you can contact customer support.
this is how a user can fix the not working error.
Tags: miCal – The missing Calendar Not working, miCal – The missing Calendar Server down, can’t login on miCal – The missing Calendar App, Why miCal – The missing Calendar app not working .