Is Microsoft Azure App not working on your iOS or Android mobile? Do you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are getting Microsoft Azure server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Microsoft Azure,here I’ll guide you to fix these errors.
Microsoft Azure App not working
|App Name||Microsoft Azure|
|Release Date||2017-05-09 22:50:43|
|File Size (iOS)||102,879.00|
The Microsoft Azure app helps you keep track of your resources while on-the-go:
• Stay connected to the cloud and check status and critical metrics anytime, anywhere
• Stay informed with notifications and alerts about important health issues
• Stay in control of your resources and take corrective actions, like starting and stopping VMs and web apps
Microsoft collects data to operate effectively and provide you with the best experiences in our products. This mobile application may collect personal information, for example, the email address used to log in….
Why Microsoft Azure App is not Working Today?
There could be any kind of reasons depend upon the issue users are getting and why it is not working.
Here are a few-
- Microsoft Azure server is going under heavy traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- The phone doesn’t support this app.
- The app is not compatible with the latest Smartphone update.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- There is some issue with your internet,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How can i fix Microsoft Azure App not working error?
If this Business mobile app not working on your mobile phone, here is how to fix-
- Confirm that you are using the latest app version available.
- Check internet speed, Check that that this is not a Internet related issue.
- Check the server status, confirm that the servers are online at the moment.
- If the server is down currently, you have to wait till servers are up again.
- Check on the app download page, that if the other users like you are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the error is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and reboot your phone.
That’s how a user can fix the not working issue.
Tags: Microsoft Azure Not working, Microsoft Azure Server down, can’t login on Microsoft Azure App, Why Microsoft Azure app not working .