Is Minertron App not working on your Android or iOS phone? Do you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are having server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that, then this post is for you.
|App Developer||Procypher Software Co.|
|Release Date||2020-12-09 08:00:00|
MINERTRON® is a cryptocurrency miner monitoring app which can monitor your miners locally and remotely switching between the two with the press of a button. Alerts for low hashrates, low and high GPU temperatures, dropped GPUs and connection timeouts.
Works with all the popular miners like SGMiner, TeamRedMiner, and more! Fully configurable to meet all your monitoring needs! Note: Claymore, Phoenix, EthMan, SRGMiner, and more coming soon!
Also features full miner information like summary statistics, complete per GPU information, and configuration details.
Reasons why Minertron App not Working Today?
There might be many reasons depend upon the issue you are facing and why this app not working.
Here are a few of those problems-
- server is going under large volume of traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- It is not compatible with your mobile.
- This app is not compatible with the recent OS version.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- There is some issue with your internet,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to fix Minertron App not working error?
If this Utilities mobile app not working on your Android phone, follow this procedure step-by-step-
- Confirm that you are using the latest version available.
- Check your net connection, Confirm that If poor speed is the reason.
- Check the status of the servers, and confirm that the servers are not unreachable currently.
- If the server not online currently, you have to wait till it is online again.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the error is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and reboot the device.
this is how anyone can fix this not working error.