Is National Post ePaper App not working on your iOS or Android smartphone? If you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting National Post ePaper server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using National Post ePaper,then this post is for you.
National Post ePaper App not working
|App Name||National Post ePaper|
|Devloper||Postmedia Network INC.|
|Release Date||2013-06-11 00:19:22|
|File Size (iOS)||83,050.00|
Now you can read National Post anytime, anywhere. The National Post ePaper is available to you at home or at work, and is the same edition as the printed copy available at the newsstand.
•The National Post ePaper app allows you to subscribe to a 1 month subscription for $12.99/month or purchase a single issue at $1.99/issue.
•Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
•The 1 month subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
•Your account will be charged for renewal…
Why National Post ePaper App is not Working Today?
There could be any kind of root causes depend upon the error you are facing or why it is not working.
Here are a some of those errors-
- National Post ePaper server are going under large volume of traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- Your mobile doesn’t support this app.
- This app is not compatible with the current OS version.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- There is some issue with your network,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to fix National Post ePaper App not working error?
If this News application not working on your phone, follow the steps below-
- Check if there is an update. Install the latest one if update is available.
- Check network connectivity, Find out that it’s not a connectivity issue.
- Check the server status, and confirm that the server is not down right now.
- If the server isn’t online today, you have to wait till it is fixed.
- Check on the app download page, that if the other users like you are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the problem is related to login reset your password and try again.
- If none of these works, you can contact customer care.
Hopefully by following this process will be fixed the National Post ePaper not working right now.
Tags: National Post ePaper Not working, National Post ePaper Server down, can’t login on National Post ePaper App, Why National Post ePaper app not working .