The NutriCafe is one of the essential tool for Food & Drink. However, if you are experiencing issues with the this app not working on your Android or iOS device, this guide will help you. I’ll take you through the all usual main reasons why the app malfunction and how to resolve them.
Information aboutNutriCafe App
|Publish date||2015-04-02 14:34:48|
Our Virtual Cafeteria is a fun, easy way for students and parents in your community to see the food items offered in your cafeterias and get the nutritional information on those items.
Reasons behind NutriCafe App not Working Today?
There might be many reasons depend upon the issue you are facing and why it is not working.
Here are a few of those-
- app server is going under heavy traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- Application is not supported by your phone.
- This app is not compatible with the current OS version.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your data connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
Steps to resolve NutriCafe App not working error?
If this Food & Drink application not working on your device, follow the steps below-
- Check that that you are using the latest version available.
- Check internet speed, Find out that it’s not a Internet related issue.
- Check the server status, and confirm that the server is online at the moment.
- If the server unreachable today, you have to wait till servers are up again.
- Check on the app installation page, that if the other users are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the problem is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- But, if none of these works, you can contact customer care.
Points to Remember
In the end by following this troubleshooting guide will be fixed the NutriCafe not working right now.