Is Option Signals – Live Alerts App not working on your Android or iOS mobile? In case you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are having Option Signals – Live Alerts server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Option Signals – Live Alerts,here I’ll show you how to fix these issues.
Option Signals – Live Alerts App not working
|App Name||Option Signals – Live Alerts|
|Devloper||ANI Trading Real Time Stocks Options Crypto and Penny Trade Alert & Signal Advisory|
|Release Date||2021-09-20 07:00:00|
|File Size (iOS)||70,653.00|
Option Signals App sends real time push notification signals to find what Option contract to buy , when to buy and at what price, when to sell and at what price.
— Track all the Open and Closed signals, track past performance.
— Track all the notifications within the app.
— Our signals are based off technical analysis, chart patterns, volume surge, market action, economic indicators to name a few.
— Search live quotes, charts and details of any stock ticker within the App.
— Find Analysts’ Recommendation for any Stock with the below details.
– Rating to BUY / SELL / HOLD.
Why Option Signals – Live Alerts App is not Working Today?
There might be any kind of reasons depending on the error users are getting & why it is not working.
Here are a few-
- Option Signals – Live Alerts server is going under large volume of traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- Your phone doesn’t support this app.
- This app is not compatible with the current OS version of the phone.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- A problem with your WiFi/mobile connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
Steps to fix Option Signals – Live Alerts App not working error?
If this Finance app not working on your device, here is how to fix-
- Check that that you are using the latest version of the app.
- Review your net connection, Make sure that If poor speed is the reason.
- Check the server status, confirm that the servers are not down today.
- If the server isn’t online currently, you have to wait till it is online again.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- You can fix login errors by resetting login password.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and restart phone.
That’s it, that is all you have to do.
Tags: Option Signals – Live Alerts Not working, Option Signals – Live Alerts Server down, can’t login on Option Signals – Live Alerts App, Why Option Signals – Live Alerts app not working .