Is Password Safe – iPassSafe . App not working on your iOS or Android device? If you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting Password Safe – iPassSafe . server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Password Safe – iPassSafe .,then this post is for you.
Password Safe – iPassSafe . App not working
|App Name||Password Safe – iPassSafe .|
|Release Date||2011-01-11 15:24:23|
|File Size (iOS)||35,474.00|
◆ iPassSafe Protects Your Privacy ◆
○ Using iOS AES-256 encryption to automatically encrypt all your data as soon as it’s stored in iPassSafe by a Master Password that only you know
○ All data stored on your device only (cloud is optional)
○ Self destruct option after 10 tries
○ Logout timer when inactive
○ Lock timer when using other App
○ Delete clipboard (optional)
○ Strong Built-In Password Generator to create unique passwords
○ Stay anonymous, account creation is not needed
○ Touch ID support
ALL YOUR DATA
• 24 x Custom categories you can…
Why Password Safe – iPassSafe . App is not Working Today?
There maybe any kind of reasons depend upon the error you are getting or why it is not working.
Here are a few-
- Password Safe – iPassSafe . server are going under large volume of traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- It is not supported by your phone.
- this app is not compatible with the recent OS update.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- The problem with your internet connection,
- You are entering the wrong login information.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
Steps to fix Password Safe – iPassSafe . App not working error?
If this Productivity application not working on your Android phone, follow the steps here-
- Find out that you are using the latest app version on your phone.
- Check your data connection, Find out that you are connected.
- You can connect with Netanel Software on Twitter or via to see if the server is offline or under maintenance.
- If the server unreachable today, you have to wait till servers are up again.
- Check on the app download page, that if the other users like you are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the issue is related to login reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and restart the device.
this is how anyone can fix the not working issue.
Tags: Password Safe – iPassSafe . Not working, Password Safe – iPassSafe . Server down, can’t login on Password Safe – iPassSafe . App, Why Password Safe – iPassSafe . app not working .