Is Phone Drive Lite: File Manager App not working on your iOS or Android phone? Do you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting Phone Drive Lite: File Manager server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Phone Drive Lite: File Manager,here I’ll show you how to fix these issues.
Phone Drive Lite: File Manager App not working
|App Name||Phone Drive Lite: File Manager|
|Release Date||2011-05-05 00:46:10|
|File Size (iOS)||31,374.00|
You can now use your iOS device as a portable Wireless Flash Drive. Introducing Phone Drive – File Manager.
Phone Drive allows you to store, view and manage files on your iPhone or iPad. You can connect to Phone Drive from any Mac or PC over the Wi-Fi network and transfer files by drag & drop files straight from the Finder or Windows Explorer.
Now you can connect to multiple cloud accounts to manage your cloud drives in a single application with the ability to download, upload, view and stream video or music directly.
Phone Drive features document viewer, PDF reader, music player,…
Why Phone Drive Lite: File Manager App is not Working Today?
There might be many root causes depending on the error you are getting or why Phone Drive Lite: File Manager is not working.
Here are a few-
- Phone Drive Lite: File Manager server are going under heavy traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- Your mobile isn’t compatible this app.
- This app is not compatible with the current OS version of the phone.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your internet,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How to resolve Phone Drive Lite: File Manager App not working error?
If this Productivity app not working on your Android phone, here is how to fix-
- Check if there is an update. Update to the latest one if update is available.
- Check data speed, Find out that this is not a Internet related issue.
- Check the status of the servers, and confirm that the servers are not unreachable today.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Phone Drive Lite: File Manager. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app installation page, that if the other users are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- You can fix login errors by resetting login password.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and reboot smartphone.
That’s how anyone can fix this not working error.
Tags: Phone Drive Lite: File Manager Not working, Phone Drive Lite: File Manager Server down, can’t login on Phone Drive Lite: File Manager App, Why Phone Drive Lite: File Manager app not working .