Is PicLock – Photo Video Locker App not working on your Android or iOS phone? Do you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are having PicLock – Photo Video Locker server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using PicLock – Photo Video Locker,here I’ll show you how to fix these issues.
PicLock – Photo Video Locker App not working
|App Name||PicLock – Photo Video Locker|
|Release Date||2013-08-28 05:55:52|
|File Size (iOS)||12,629.00|
Hide pictures and videos securely and conveniently in Photo Locker! – The ultimate app for hiding pictures or videos on iOS devices
Sensitive photos from your iOS photo gallery can be kept safely locked away in a secure Photo Locker accessible only via a secret PIN code.
Key features include:
1)Encryption – hidden pictures & your private videos are not only moved to a secret location on your phone but are also encrypted using advanced 128 bit AES encryption.
2)User friendly operation – Easily hide photos or videos from Photo Locker.
3)Fast bulk hide – Keep safe hundreds of photos…
Why PicLock – Photo Video Locker App is not Working Today?
There maybe any kind of reasons depending on the error you are getting & why it is not working.
Here are a few of those-
- server is going under large volume of traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- Your smart phone isn’t compatible this app.
- this app isn’t compatible with the recent OS update.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- Some problem with your data connection,
- You are using the wrong login credentials.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How can i resolve PicLock – Photo Video Locker App not working error?
If this Utilities app not working on your smart phone, follow the procedure as it is-
- Confirm that you are using the latest update of the app.
- Review your data connection, Check that that you are getting proper speed.
- Check the server status, confirm that the server is online at the moment.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting PicLock – Photo Video Locker. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app download page, that if the other users are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login errors by resetting login password.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and reboot mobile phone.
That’s it, that is all you have to do.
Tags: PicLock – Photo Video Locker Not working, PicLock – Photo Video Locker Server down, can’t login on PicLock – Photo Video Locker App, Why PicLock – Photo Video Locker app not working .