Is PMI Live Events App not working on your Android or iOS phone? In case you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are having PMI Live Events server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using PMI Live Events,here I’ll guide you to fix these errors.
PMI Live Events App not working
|App Name||PMI Live Events|
|Devloper||PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE, INC|
|Release Date||2019-04-12 03:37:16|
|File Size (iOS)||47,361.00|
Discover what every project management professional needs when attending a PMI Live Event. Get access to the program schedule, resources, registered attendees and speakers so you can connect and expand your network.
Founded in 1969, PMI delivers value for more than 2.9 million professionals working in nearly every country in the world through global advocacy, collaboration, education and research. We advance careers, improve organizational success and further mature the profession of project management through our globally recognized standards, certifications, resources, tools, academic…
Why PMI Live Events App is not Working Today?
There could be multiples reasons depend upon the error you are having and why it is not working.
Here are a few-
- PMI Live Events server are going under heavy traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- It is not compatible with your mobile phone.
- This app is not compatible with the current OS version of the phone.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- There is some issue with your internet,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How to resolve PMI Live Events App not working error?
If this Reference app not working on your smart phone, here is what you can do-
- Make sure that you are using the latest app version available.
- Check internet speed, Confirm that this is not a connectivity issue.
- You can connect with PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE, INC on Twitter or via to see if the server is under-maintance or down.
- If the server not online today, you have to wait till servers are up again.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the issue is related to login reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and reboot the device.
In the end by following the steps mentioned above will be fixed the PMI Live Events not working easily.
Tags: PMI Live Events Not working, PMI Live Events Server down, can’t login on PMI Live Events App, Why PMI Live Events app not working .