Is Polaris Office – PDF & Docs App not working on your Android or iOS phone? In case you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are having Polaris Office – PDF & Docs server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Polaris Office – PDF & Docs,here I’ll guide you to fix these errors.
Polaris Office – PDF & Docs App not working
|App Name||Polaris Office – PDF & Docs|
|Devloper||Polaris Office Corp.|
|Release Date||2013-12-14 01:13:30|
|File Size (iOS)||160,990.00|
Create, edit, save and share your files with the best office app of iOS, used by 100 million users all over the world.
Experience New All-in-One Complete Office Suite compatible with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF “Best App” awarded by iTunes App Store.
[ Features ]
• Edit and save documents in various file formats
Under 100 MB size. Just one application enough for all different type of documents.
– Open, edit, save and share all kinds of office documents such as Word, Excel, Power Point, and Google Docs with one iOS app.
– View PDFs right from your iPhone and iPad. Convert PDF…
Why Polaris Office – PDF & Docs App is not Working Today?
There maybe many reasons depending on the issue users are facing and why this app not working.
Here are a few-
- app servers are going under heavy traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- It is not compatible with your mobile.
- This app is not compatible with the recent OS version of the phone.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- The problem with your network connection,
- You are entering the wrong login information.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to resolve Polaris Office – PDF & Docs App not working error?
If this Productivity app not working on your mobile phone, follow the steps here-
- Check if there is an update. Install the latest update if update is available.
- Review your data connection, Make sure that that you are getting proper speed.
- You can connect with Polaris Office Corp. on Twitter or via to see if the server is offline or under maintenance.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Polaris Office – PDF & Docs. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app store page, that if the other users are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- You can fix login issues by resetting your password.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and reboot smartphone.
That’s how you can fix this not working error.
Tags: Polaris Office – PDF & Docs Not working, Polaris Office – PDF & Docs Server down, can’t login on Polaris Office – PDF & Docs App, Why Polaris Office – PDF & Docs app not working .