Is Power Sync for Fitbit App not working on your iOS or Android smartphone? In case you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting Power Sync for Fitbit server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Power Sync for Fitbit,here I’ll show you how to fix these issues.
Power Sync for Fitbit App not working
|App Name||Power Sync for Fitbit|
|Release Date||2016-01-21 09:18:25|
|File Size (iOS)||46,065.00|
Fitbit + Apple Health + Free Sync = Happiness
– Sync all your Fitbit data to Apple Health, for Free
– Sync Heart Rate data
– Auto Sync data for you
– Support all Fitbit device types (including users who doesn’t have a hardware and relies solely on Fitbit app)
– Switch between multiple Fitbit accounts
– Support Dark Mode in iOS 13
– **Note** Fitbit provides access to daily data only; we’re working with Fitbit to support intraday syncing
– **In App Purchase** is required for Auto Sync
We believe that your Fitbit data belongs to you, and syncing your own data to Apple Health should be Free….
Why Power Sync for Fitbit App is not Working Today?
There could be multiples reasons depend upon the error users are having or why it is not working.
Here are a some of those errors-
- Power Sync for Fitbit server are going under large volume of traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- This App is not compatible with your phone.
- This app is not compatible with the recent OS version of the phone.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- There is some issue with your data connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How to resolve Power Sync for Fitbit App not working error?
If this Health & Fitness application not working on your smart phone, follow the steps below-
- Check if there is an update. Install the latest one if update is available.
- Review your net connection, Check that you are connected.
- You can connect with Touchberry on Twitter or via to see if the server is under-maintance or down.
- If the server is down today, you have to wait till it is online again.
- Check on the app store page, that if the other users like you are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login errors by resetting your password.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and reboot smartphone.
this is how you can fix the not working issue.
Tags: Power Sync for Fitbit Not working, Power Sync for Fitbit Server down, can’t login on Power Sync for Fitbit App, Why Power Sync for Fitbit app not working .