Are you one of the many users who have been having the ProMax not working on your phone? This blog post delves into the common causes and offers some handy tips to get the app back up and running, so you can manage your Business with ease.
Information aboutProMax App
|Name of App||ProMax|
|Release Date||2020-09-15 07:00:00|
The NEW ProMax App gives your sales team everything they need to do their jobs from any smartphone or tablet! The ProMax app integrates seamlessly with your ProMax system and features real-time data sync.
• Improved interface and workflows – Quickly access recent customers, text and email conversations, and respond to leads timely
• Customer Entry and Driver’s License Scan – Log ups from anywhere, collect all the info you need to submit a deal to DealerTrack and RouteOne
• Workscreen – access customer info, send texts or emails, respond to leads and stop the clock
• Workplan- manage all of your work from anywhere; complete tasks and make notes
• Real-time inventory lookup and filtering
• Trade Screen and VIN Scan – scan the VIN from your device and enter trades from anywhere
• Includes Push Notifications for important events
The ProMax App is accessible by all active ProMax licensees; no additional setup is required.
Reasons why ProMax App not Working for me?
There could be multiples root causes depend upon the issue you are getting and why it is not working.
Here are a few of those-
- The app servers are down, can’t be reached, or simply under-maintenance currently.
- Your smart phone doesn’t support this app.
- This app is not compatible with the current OS version of the phone.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- The problem with your cellular/WiFi connection,
- You are entering the wrong login credentials.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How can i resolve ProMax App not working error?
If this Business app not working on your phone, follow this post mentioned below-
- Make sure that you are using the latest app version available.
- Review your net connection, Make sure that that you are getting proper speed.
- You can connect with Promax Services on Twitter or via to see if the server is under-maintance or down.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting ProMax. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app store page, that if the other users like you are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the error is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- In case none of these works, you can contact customer care.
That’s how you can fix this not working issue.