Is SCE DR Alerts App not working on your iOS or Android mobile? Do you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are getting SCE DR Alerts server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using SCE DR Alerts,here I’ll guide you to fix these errors.
SCE DR Alerts App not working
|App Name||SCE DR Alerts|
|Devloper||Southern California Edison|
|Release Date||2015-06-17 17:06:14|
|File Size (iOS)||24,258.00|
Welcome to the SCE Demand Response (DR) Alerts App! Download and set up the app to start receiving courtesy alerts for upcoming SCE DR events. Customize the app to receive alerts when a DR Event is scheduled, started, and/or ended based on your selected DR program and desired geographic area.
The SCE DR Alerts App can help keep you informed about following program events:
– Summer Discount Plan (SDP) for Residential or Business
– Smart Energy Program (SEP)
– Critical Peak Pricing (CPP) for Residential or Business
– Real Time Pricing (RTP)
– Capacity Bidding program (CBP)
Why SCE DR Alerts App is not Working Today?
There maybe any kind of reasons depend upon the error users are having or why it is not working.
Here are a some-
- SCE DR Alerts server is going under large volume of traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- The phone isn’t compatible this app.
- this application isn’t compatible with the latest Smartphone update.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- The problem with your cellular/WiFi connection,
- You are entering the wrong login data.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
Steps to fix SCE DR Alerts App not working error?
If this Utilities app not working on your smart phone, here is how to fix-
- Make sure that you have installed the latest app version of the app.
- Check your network connection, Make sure that If poor speed is the reason.
- Check the status of the servers, and confirm that the servers are online right now.
- If the server isn’t online today, you have to wait till it is fixed.
- Check on the app publisher page, that if the other users like you are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- You can fix login issues by resetting your password.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and restart the device.
That’s how a user can fix the not working error.
Tags: SCE DR Alerts Not working, SCE DR Alerts Server down, can’t login on SCE DR Alerts App, Why SCE DR Alerts app not working .