Is Send Anywhere – File Transfer App not working on your Android or iOS mobile? Do you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting Send Anywhere – File Transfer server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Send Anywhere – File Transfer,here I’ll guide you to fix these errors.
Send Anywhere – File Transfer App not working
|App Name||Send Anywhere – File Transfer|
|Release Date||2013-01-31 23:40:54|
|File Size (iOS)||155,528.00|
Send Anywhere: Easy, quick, and unlimited file sharing
Send your photos and videos in original size to your PC, share them with your friends, transfer your music files to your iPhone. You can send to anywhere you want instantly, for free. No login or registration required.
• 6-Digit Key
A security key that lets you send and receive files on Send Anywhere. It will be generated after selecting files. When the key is entered on the receiving device, files will be sent instantly.
• Share Link
You can generate a link and share with multiple people. Links are valid for 48 hours.
Why Send Anywhere – File Transfer App is not Working Today?
There could be any kind of reasons depend upon the issue you are getting & why it is not working.
Here are a few of those-
- Send Anywhere – File Transfer server are going under heavy traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- It is not compatible with your mobile.
- This app is not compatible with the current Version of your phone’s OS.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- A problem with your network connection,
- You are entering the wrong login information.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How to fix Send Anywhere – File Transfer App not working error?
If this Productivity mobile app not working on your device, here is how to fix-
- Confirm that you are using the latest update of the app.
- Check internet speed, Make sure that this is not a connectivity issue.
- You can connect with ESTmob Inc. on Twitter or via to see if the server is offline or under maintenance.
- If the server isn’t online right now, you have to wait till developers fix the issue.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the issue is login-related reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and restart mobile phone.
Hopefully by following this troubleshooting guide will be fixed the Send Anywhere – File Transfer not working right now.
Tags: Send Anywhere – File Transfer Not working, Send Anywhere – File Transfer Server down, can’t login on Send Anywhere – File Transfer App, Why Send Anywhere – File Transfer app not working .