Is Slidebox – Photo Manager App not working on your iOS or Android smartphone? In case you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are getting Slidebox – Photo Manager server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Slidebox – Photo Manager,here I’ll show you how to fix these issues.
Slidebox – Photo Manager App not working
|App Name||Slidebox – Photo Manager|
|Release Date||2015-06-16 12:21:58|
|File Size (iOS)||46,935.00|
Your trips, events, ideas, and notes are captured on your phone as photos & screenshots.
Slidebox helps you organize them with simple gestures.
– Delete: Trash unwanted photos with a swipe of a finger
– Organize: Sort photos into albums with a single tap
– Compare: Swipe similar photos back and forth to compare
– Favorite: Mark special photos as your favorites
Slidebox interacts directly with your Photos App, so any changes you make are reflected seamlessly on your iPhone and iCloud.
Get Slidebox now and start organizing!
—– More Features —–
– Undo last action
– Gif Support
Why Slidebox – Photo Manager App is not Working Today?
There might be many root causes depending on the error users are getting or why it is not working.
Here are a few-
- The app server is down, not reachable, or simply under-maintenance today.
- This App is not compatible with your mobile phone.
- This app is not compatible with the current Version of your phone’s OS.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your internet,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to fix Slidebox – Photo Manager App not working error?
If this Photo & Video mobile app not working on your smart phone, here is what you can do-
- Check if there is an update. Update to the latest version if there is.
- Check network connectivity, Find out that this is not a connectivity issue.
- Check the status of the servers, and confirm that the servers are online at the moment.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Slidebox – Photo Manager. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app store page, that if the other users are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the issue is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and reboot phone.
this is how anyone can fix this not working issue.
Tags: Slidebox – Photo Manager Not working, Slidebox – Photo Manager Server down, can’t login on Slidebox – Photo Manager App, Why Slidebox – Photo Manager app not working .