Is Sober Time – Sobriety Counter App not working on your Android or iOS mobile? Do you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are getting Sober Time – Sobriety Counter server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Sober Time – Sobriety Counter,here I’ll show you how to fix these issues.
Sober Time – Sobriety Counter App not working
|App Name||Sober Time – Sobriety Counter|
|Release Date||2016-10-20 03:20:42|
|File Size (iOS)||131,684.00|
Sober Time helps you track your addictions, stay motivated, and interact with others in recovery.
Here’s what you can do with Sober Time:
– Track as many addictions as you want
– Built-in Goals with the option to add your own
– Daily motivational messages
– Vibrant sober community forum
– Personalize your addictions with beautiful backgrounds and icons
– Tons of timer options
– Track your relapses and add notes to them
– See how much money you’ve saved
– Share your progress
– Style your app with 15+ color themes
Accurate and precise Sobriety Tracker
Track the time you’ve been clean down…
Why Sober Time – Sobriety Counter App is not Working Today?
There might be any kind of reasons depending on the issue you are facing & why this app not working.
Here are a some of those errors-
- server is going under heavy traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- Your mobile phone isn’t compatible this app.
- This app is not compatible with the recent OS version.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- Some problem with your cellular/WiFi connection,
- You are using the wrong login data.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to resolve Sober Time – Sobriety Counter App not working error?
If this Lifestyle app not working on your smart phone, follow the guide as it is-
- Find out that you have installed the latest version on your phone.
- Check network connectivity, Check that that it’s not a network-related problem.
- You can connect with Sociosoftware LLC on Twitter or via to see if the server is under-maintance or down.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Sober Time – Sobriety Counter. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the issue is related to login reset your password and try again.
- If nothing works, you can contact customers’ support email.
That’s it, that is all you need to do.
Tags: Sober Time – Sobriety Counter Not working, Sober Time – Sobriety Counter Server down, can’t login on Sober Time – Sobriety Counter App, Why Sober Time – Sobriety Counter app not working .