Is South Carolina WIC App not working on your iOS or Android mobile? In case you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are having South Carolina WIC server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using South Carolina WIC,then this post is for you.
South Carolina WIC App not working
|App Name||South Carolina WIC|
|Devloper||GCOM Software Inc|
|Release Date||2019-05-05 02:05:05|
|File Size (iOS)||165,139.00|
The South Carolina WIC Program is a supplemental nutrition program for women, infants and children under age 5.
WIC is a federally funded program that provides healthy supplemental foods and nutrition counseling for pregnant women, new mothers, infants and children under age five. The program has an extraordinary 35-year record of preventing children’s health problems and improving their long-term health, growth and development. WIC serves over 9.1 million women, infants and children through over 10,000 clinics nationwide.
The South Carolina WIC Mobile App will give WIC participants…
Why South Carolina WIC App is not Working Today?
There could be many root causes depending on the issue you are facing and why this app not working.
Here are a few of those-
- server is going under large volume of traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- Application is not compatible with your mobile.
- This app is not compatible with the recent OS version.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your network,
- You are using the wrong login credentials.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
Steps to fix South Carolina WIC App not working error?
If this Education application not working on your phone, follow the steps here-
- Find out that you have installed the latest version available.
- Check speed of internet, Check that that this is not a network-related problem.
- You can connect with GCOM Software Inc on Twitter or via to see if the server is under-maintance or down.
- If the server is down currently, you have to wait till servers are up again.
- Check on the app download page, that if the other users are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the error is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and reboot your phone.
Hopefully by following the steps mentioned above will be fixed the South Carolina WIC not working easily.
Tags: South Carolina WIC Not working, South Carolina WIC Server down, can’t login on South Carolina WIC App, Why South Carolina WIC app not working .