Is Stocks Pro : Real-time stock App not working on your Android or iOS phone? In case you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are having Stocks Pro : Real-time stock server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Stocks Pro : Real-time stock,then this post is for you.
Stocks Pro : Real-time stock App not working
|App Name||Stocks Pro : Real-time stock|
|Release Date||2012-10-02 04:47:03|
|File Size (iOS)||21,579.00|
StockPro – The most comprehensive stock app in the mobile world. Brings you free streaming live quotes, pre-market/after-hour quotes, portfolio monitoring, advanced full screen chart, push notification based alert, economic news, event/earnings calendar, market signal scans and many more…
StockPro is identical to the Full Version of “Real-time Stock Tracker”, DO NOT download if you already purchased full version from Real-time Stock Tracker.
-Multiple watch lists
-Real-Time streaming quotes
-Market single scans…
Why Stocks Pro : Real-time stock App is not Working Today?
There might be multiples root causes depend upon the issue you are getting & why this app not working.
Here are a some of those errors-
- The Stocks Pro : Real-time stock server is offline, can’t be reached, or simply under-maintenance right now.
- The phone doesn’t support this app.
- this application is not compatible with the recent Smartphone update.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your network,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How can i resolve Stocks Pro : Real-time stock App not working error?
If this Finance application not working on your device, here is what you can do-
- Confirm that you have installed the latest version on your phone.
- Review your data connection, Confirm that If poor speed is the reason.
- You can connect with Dajax LLC on Twitter or via to see if the server is down or under maintenance.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Stocks Pro : Real-time stock. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app publisher page, that if the other users are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- You can fix login errors by resetting password.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and reboot the device.
That’s it, that is all you need to do.
Tags: Stocks Pro : Real-time stock Not working, Stocks Pro : Real-time stock Server down, can’t login on Stocks Pro : Real-time stock App, Why Stocks Pro : Real-time stock app not working .