Is Storefront by delivery.com App not working on your Android or iOS device? In case you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that, here I’ll guide you to fix these errors.
Storefront by delivery.com App not working
|App Name||Storefront by delivery.com|
|Release Date||2015-05-01 23:58:31|
|File Size (iOS)||11,711.00|
Manage your delivery.com online store directly from your iPhone or iPad with Storefront. Our simple tools will let you access your business information, manage pending orders, review your order history, and much more.
HOW TO ACCESS
Download the app and enter your merchant credentials to access Storefront for your business(es).
Question, comments or suggestions? Email us at [email protected]
Why Storefront by delivery.com App is not Working Today?
There maybe any kind of root causes depending on the issue users are having or why Storefront by delivery.com is not working.
Here are a some of those-
- server is going under heavy traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- This App is not compatible with your mobile phone.
- This app is not compatible with the current OS version of the phone.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- A problem with your cellular/WiFi connection,
- You are using the wrong login information.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How can i resolve Storefront by delivery.com App not working error?
If this Food & Drink mobile app not working on your device, here is how to fix-
- Confirm that you have installed the latest update of the app.
- Check speed of internet, Confirm that this is not a network-related problem.
- You can connect with Delivery.com, LLC on Twitter or via to see if the servers are offline or under-maintainance.
- If the server not up today, you have to wait till it is online again.
- Check on the app download page, that if the other users are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- You can fix login errors by resetting password.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and restart smartphone.
this is how you can fix this not working error.