Is Text Invite Maker: PurpleSlate App not working on your iOS or Android smartphone? In case you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting Text Invite Maker: PurpleSlate server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Text Invite Maker: PurpleSlate,then this post is for you.
Text Invite Maker: PurpleSlate App not working
|App Name||Text Invite Maker: PurpleSlate|
|Release Date||2015-12-18 01:33:22|
|File Size (iOS)||30,888.00|
PURPLESLATE INVITATION APP AT A GLANCE
– Create an event invitation with a few taps
– Add guests straight from your contacts
– Send group invites via Text/SMS in seconds
– Guests DO NOT have to download the app
– Guests can simply text back – Yes or No
– Host gets notified instantly via push
– Manage event guest list in real time
– Edit headcount & RSVP as the host
– Hide guest list if you wish
– Send RSVP and event reminders by text
– Chat with your guests instantly
– Manage events created on our website on the go!
– Guests can add event to their calendar
– Guests can get directions
Why Text Invite Maker: PurpleSlate App is not Working Today?
There might be multiples root causes depending on the issue you are facing & why it is not working.
Here are a some of those-
- The app servers are offline, not reachable, or simply under-maintenance currently.
- Your smart phone isn’t compatible this app.
- This app is not compatible with the current OS version of the phone.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- There is some issue with your data connection,
- You are using the wrong login information.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to fix Text Invite Maker: PurpleSlate App not working error?
If this Lifestyle mobile app not working on your smart phone, follow the steps here-
- Check if there is an update. Download the latest version if there is.
- Review your net connection, Find out that If poor speed is the reason.
- You can connect with PurpleSlate LLC on Twitter or via to see if the server is down or under maintenance.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Text Invite Maker: PurpleSlate. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login issues by resetting password.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and restart smartphone.
In the end by following this troubleshooting guide will be resolved the Text Invite Maker: PurpleSlate not working right now.
Tags: Text Invite Maker: PurpleSlate Not working, Text Invite Maker: PurpleSlate Server down, can’t login on Text Invite Maker: PurpleSlate App, Why Text Invite Maker: PurpleSlate app not working .