Is Tingo: AI Face Editor Retouch App not working on your Android or iOS mobile phone? In case you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting Tingo: AI Face Editor Retouch server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Tingo: AI Face Editor Retouch,then this post is for you.
Tingo: AI Face Editor Retouch App not working
|App Name||Tingo: AI Face Editor Retouch|
|Release Date||2020-07-03 07:00:00|
|File Size (iOS)||164,408.00|
Tingo is an easy-to-use AI-powered selfie editor that makes your selfies look naturally stunning. Our smart algorithms auto-enhance your portrait photo with just one tap! Reshape your face, smooth your skin, whiten your teeth, remove eye bags and dark circles in a second.
Perfect your selfies, share with your friends online and get a lot of likes with Tingo!
Tingo Premium provides access to all tools, filters and content in this and all future versions of an application.
Tingo Premium offers few subscription options:
$1.49 per week
$4.49 per month
$19.99 per year
Why Tingo: AI Face Editor Retouch App is not Working Today?
There might be multiples root causes depend upon the error users are getting & why this app not working.
Here are a some of those-
- server is going under large volume of traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- Your mobile phone isn’t compatible this app.
- The application isn’t compatible with the recent OS update.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- A problem with your cellular/WiFi connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How to fix Tingo: AI Face Editor Retouch App not working error?
If this Photo & Video mobile app not working on your smart phone, follow this procedure as it is-
- Check if there is an update. Install the latest version if available to install.
- Review your internet connection, Find out that If poor speed is the reason.
- You can connect with Aleksandr Kobozev on Twitter or via to see if the server is down or under maintenance.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Tingo: AI Face Editor Retouch. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the error is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- If none of these works, you can contact customer care.
In the end by following this process will be fixed the Tingo: AI Face Editor Retouch not working easily.
Tags: Tingo: AI Face Editor Retouch Not working, Tingo: AI Face Editor Retouch Server down, can’t login on Tingo: AI Face Editor Retouch App, Why Tingo: AI Face Editor Retouch app not working .