Is Tonkeeper App not working on your Android or iOS mobile? Do you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are having Tonkeeper server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Tonkeeper,here I’ll guide you to fix these errors.
Tonkeeper App not working
|Devloper||J&B Investments Group Inc|
|Release Date||2021-10-12 07:00:00|
|File Size (iOS)||25,855.00|
Tonkeeper is the easiest way to store, send and receive Toncoins on the TON network. TON is a powerful new cryptocurrency network that offers unprecedented transaction speed and throughput while offering a powerful programming environment for smart contract applications.
# Easy to use non-custodial wallet
No registration or personal details are required to get started. Tonkeeper generates a unique recovery phrase, write it down and start using TON in no time.
# Ridiculous speed and extremely low fees
TON is a network designed for speed and throughput. Fees are usually significantly…
Why Tonkeeper App is not Working Today?
There could be multiples root causes depending on the issue users are facing or why it is not working.
Here are a some of those errors-
- The Tonkeeper server are down, not reachable, or simply under-maintenance today.
- The mobile phone doesn’t support this app.
- This app is not compatible with the recent OS version.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- There is some issue with your data connection,
- You are entering the wrong login information.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How to fix Tonkeeper App not working error?
If this Finance app not working on your device, follow this procedure step-by-step-
- Check if there is an update. Update to the latest update if update is available.
- Review your data connection, Check that you are connected.
- You can connect with J&B Investments Group Inc on Twitter or via to see if the servers are offline or under-maintainance.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Tonkeeper. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the problem is login-related reset your password and try again.
- But, if nothing works, you can contact customer care.
That’s it, that is all you need to do.
Tags: Tonkeeper Not working, Tonkeeper Server down, can’t login on Tonkeeper App, Why Tonkeeper app not working .