Having errors accessing the Cryptget – Crypto Portfolio mobile app on your Android or iOS device? This comprehensive article provides valuable insights into the reasons behind the app not working and ways to solve this, like server outage, white screens, stuck, crashing at startup, other server related errors, or connection related errors.
Cryptget – Crypto Portfolio App Info
|App Name||Cryptget – Crypto Portfolio|
|release date||2021-05-02 07:00:00|
Follow your portfolio with this mobile app.
Create multiple collections with hassle free user interface.
Display your portfolio update right on home screen and lock screen.
Create many widget with different collections.
Sync across all devices macOS and iOS.
Import data from your Binance, FTX, Kraken, and Gemini accounts.
View price from Apple Watch Complications.
Get notifications when your coins’ prices change.
Convert pricing to your local currency.
Why Cryptget – Crypto Portfolio App not Working for me?
There might be any kind of root causes depending on the error users are facing & why it is not working.
Here are a few of those-
- The app servers are down, can’t be reached, or simply under-maintenance currently.
- The mobile phone isn’t compatible this app.
- This app is not compatible with the recent Version of your phone’s OS.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- There is some issue with your internet,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How to resolve Cryptget – Crypto Portfolio App not working error?
If this Finance application not working on your mobile phone, follow the steps here-
- Check if there is an update. Download the latest update if available to install.
- Check data speed, Check that that this is not a Internet related issue.
- You can connect with Pisit Wetchayanwiwat on Twitter or via to see if the servers are offline or under-maintainance.
- If the server not online today, you have to wait till developers fix the issue.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login issues by resetting password.
- In case nothing works, you can contact customer support.
this is how a user can fix the not working issue.