Are you experiencing error with the Crypto Market Compare on your mobile phone? Have you encountered problems such as server downtime, blank screens, freezing, crashing, server errors, or connection errors? If so, this problem is not only with your device. On this page, we are going to discuss why the Crypto Market Compare may not be working and offer troubleshooting process to these common issues. Read on to learn how to troubleshoot Crypto Market Compare errors and get back to using this Business app just like before.
Information aboutCrypto Market Compare App
|Name of App||Crypto Market Compare|
|App Developer||Sun Technologies Inc.|
|release date||2018-07-28 04:44:12|
Crypto Market Compare is a price comparison app which lists the prices of the top crypto currencies available through different crypto currency brokers. This app does not allow you to buy or sell any crypto-currencies, the user will have to go to respective broker website/portal to buy or sell their desired cryptocurrencies. We have currently listed top 20 crypto currencies like Bitcoin, Ripple, Etherium, Litecoin and more.
Reasons why Crypto Market Compare App not Working for you?
There might be many root causes depend upon the error users are getting or why it is not working.
Here are a few of those-
- server is going under heavy traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- It is not compatible with your mobile phone.
- this app isn’t compatible with the last OS update.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- The problem with your internet connection,
- You are using the wrong login information.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to fix Crypto Market Compare App not working error?
If this Business app not working on your mobile phone, here is how to fix-
- Confirm that you have installed the latest update on your phone.
- Check network connectivity, Confirm that it’s not a Internet related issue.
- Check the server status, confirm that the servers are not down today.
- If the server is down currently, you have to wait till servers are up again.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- You can fix login errors by resetting your password.
- If nothing works, you can contact customers’ support email.
That’s how a user can fix this not working issue.