Is Drink Counter and Stats App not working on your iOS or Android phone? If you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are having server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that, then this post is for you.
Details aboutDrink Counter and Stats App
|Name of App||Drink Counter and Stats|
|Developer name||Brandon Lehr|
|release date||2019-06-30 00:27:06|
Keep track of your drinking with Drink Counter!
Each time you grab a drink, add it to the counter, and enjoy drinking inspired quotes.
Now you can track your drinks on your wrist. Apple Watch support has been added!
Check your stats! See how many drinks, when you had them, and how much time passed in between.
All data is now backed up to your iCloud, allowing for seamless use across devices!
This app is meant to be fun and to allow you to gain greater insights into your drinking habits.
Why Drink Counter and Stats App not Working for you?
There could be any kind of reasons depend upon the issue you are getting and why it is not working.
Here are a some of those-
- Drink Counter and Stats server is going under large volume of traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- It is not supported by your mobile.
- This app is not compatible with the recent OS version.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- Some problem with your data connection,
- You are using the wrong login data.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How can i fix Drink Counter and Stats App not working error?
If this Food & Drink application not working on your device, here is what you can do-
- Check that that you are using the latest update available.
- Review your net connection, Find out that you are connected.
- Check the server status, and confirm that the server is not down currently.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Drink Counter and Stats. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app store page, that if the other users are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the issue is related to login reset your password and try again.
- However, if none of these works, you can contact customers’ support email.
Points to Remember
That’s how you can fix the not working error.