The Eventmaker Companion app is one of the pretty popular moible app for Business. But, if you are experiencing issues with the mobile app not working on your Android or iOS device, this blog post is for you. I’ll take you through the most common main reasons behind the app malfunction and how to troubleshoot them.
Eventmaker Companion app App Info
|Name of App||Eventmaker Companion app|
|Release Date||2021-05-26 07:00:00|
Make connections with other participants at the event you are attending.
With the Eventmaker Companion App, discover new contacts registered at the same event, view their profiles and start a discussion.
Find all the services that will allow you to have a stronger and more productive experience of the event:
– find participants of interest
– identify their profile and interests
– build your own contact directory
– scan their badge to add them automatically
– initiate discussions or reply to messages from your contacts
– find all the information about the event: program, personal agenda, live, list of exhibitors, practical information…
To use the Eventmaker Companion App, you must be registered for the event you wish to access. Enter your e-mail address, select your event and use all the services in a personalized way.
Before the event, during or after, the Companion App allows you to create connections between the physical event and its online extensions.
Why Eventmaker Companion app App not Working for me?
There maybe any kind of reasons depending on the issue users are having & why Eventmaker Companion app is not working.
Here are a few-
- server is going under large volume of traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- This App is not compatible with your mobile phone.
- This app is not compatible with the current OS version.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- The problem with your WiFi/mobile connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How can i resolve Eventmaker Companion app App not working error?
If this Business mobile app not working on your mobile phone, follow the steps here-
- Check that that you are using the latest app version of the app.
- Check network connectivity, Confirm that it’s not a connectivity issue.
- Check the status of the servers, and confirm that the server is online right now.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Eventmaker Companion app. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the error is login-related reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and reboot the device.
Summary of Article
this is how anyone can fix this not working error.