Are you having trouble while using the FLASH Digital Banking app on your Android or iOS device? This comprehensive article provides valuable insights into the root couses behind the app not working and ways to fix this, ie server outage, blank screens, stuck, crashing at startup, other in-app bugs, or connection related glitches.
Information aboutFLASH Digital Banking App
|application name||FLASH Digital Banking|
|Devloper||Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC|
|Publish date||2018-02-20 07:38:48|
Bank conveniently and securely with FLASH, Digital Bank Account introduced by Sri Lanka’s leading private bank, Commercial Bank of Ceylon Plc.
We offer the simplest and most efficient way of managing your finances from anywhere, at anytime. Combining financial services with personal financial management tools, creating your own FLASH Digital Banking Account provides you with a simple, flexible way of building your wealth! FLASH allows you to:
-Sign up for a bank account straight from your mobile phone
-Perform online banking functions such as payments, balance check, bill pay and more.
– Set and manage daily budgets
– Plan and automate savings
– Invest in term deposits, insurance and more to build your wealth.
Why FLASH Digital Banking App not Working for you?
There could be multiples root causes depending on the error you are having and why FLASH Digital Banking is not working.
Here are a some-
- The FLASH Digital Banking server are offline, not reachable, or simply under-maintenance currently.
- This App is not compatible with your mobile phone.
- This app is not compatible with the recent OS version.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- The problem with your network connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How can i resolve FLASH Digital Banking App not working error?
If this Finance app not working on your device, here is what you can do-
- Make sure that you have installed the latest version on your phone.
- Review your internet connection, Make sure that If poor speed is the reason.
- Check the server status, confirm that the servers are not unreachable right now.
- If the server is down right now, you have to wait till developers fix the issue.
- Check on the app installation page, that if the other users like you are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the error is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and restart mobile phone.
That’s how anyone can fix the not working error.