Are you having trouble using the SplitCash – Share Payments mobile app on your Android or iOS device? This comprehensive article provides In-depth information about the reasons behind the app not working and ways to solve this, for example server outage, blank screens, freezing, crashing, other server related errors, or internet related issues.
SplitCash – Share Payments App Detailes
|Name of App||SplitCash – Share Payments|
|release date||2022-04-01 07:00:00|
You’ve had to share costs at some point — a nice dinner with your friends, buying those groceries, even paying rent.
But it’s uncomfortable waiting for everyone’s alert to come in at the restaurant. Maybe someone can’t cover themselves. Sometimes, you don’t even get your money back on time. Or worse, not at all.
SplitCash understands these challenges and so, we are creating a new world that caters specifically to a convenient experience of shared payments.
SplitCash is a social payment app that simplifies the experience of group payments with everyone in a quick, fun, interactive and seamless manner.
How does it work?
Creating a “spleet” is as easy as sending a text message. You only need the SpleetTag (username) of your co-spleeters.
How can I start?
Simply install the app, register with an active phone number, email, and verify your BVN.
Fund your wallet by bank transfer to the virtual account generated within the app.
No more awkward conversations with your friends about payment settlements. No more delayed paybacks.
Pay together. Just spleet it.
Reasons why SplitCash – Share Payments App not Working for me?
There maybe multiples reasons depend upon the issue you are having & why it is not working.
Here are a few of those-
- The app server is offline, not reachable, or simply under-maintenance right now.
- Your mobile phone doesn’t support this app.
- The application is not compatible with the recent Smartphone update.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your data connection,
- You are entering the wrong login data.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to fix SplitCash – Share Payments App not working error?
If this Finance mobile app not working on your smart phone, follow the steps below-
- Check if there is an update. Update to the latest version if available to install.
- Review your network connection, Check that If poor speed is the reason.
- Check the status of the servers, confirm that the server is not down today.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting SplitCash – Share Payments. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the error is login-related reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and restart phone.
this is how anyone can fix the not working error.