Is Visual Support App not working on your iOS or Android mobile? If you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting Visual Support server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Visual Support,then this post is for you.
Visual Support App not working
|App Name||Visual Support|
|Release Date||2014-11-21 01:27:52|
|File Size (iOS)||13,106.00|
The Visual Support App allows support agents, experts and claim professionals to see what you see, either by leveraging the back camera of your IOS device or by sharing your screen.
To use this application you must be invited via SMS or start the interaction from a webpage.
To start the visual interaction you have to download the application and go back to the SMS or webpage to connect the session.
During the interaction you can leverage advanced capabilities as:
– HD Audio
– Video frame rate auto adapt
– Screen sharing and co-browsing
– Live remote pointer
– 2 ways drawing and…
Why Visual Support App is not Working Today?
There could be multiples reasons depending on the error you are having & why this app not working.
Here are a few of those-
- app servers are going under large volume of traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- Application is not supported by your phone.
- this application is not compatible with the last Smartphone update.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your internet,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How to resolve Visual Support App not working error?
If this Business application not working on your smart phone, follow the steps below-
- Confirm that you have installed the latest app version of the app.
- Check your data connection, Check that you are connected.
- You can connect with SightCall on Twitter or via to see if the server is offline or under maintenance.
- If the server is down currently, you have to wait till servers are up again.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the issue is login-related reset your password and try again.
- However, if none of these works, you can contact customer care.
Hopefully by following this process will be fixed the Visual Support not working right now.
Tags: Visual Support Not working, Visual Support Server down, can’t login on Visual Support App, Why Visual Support app not working .