Is Weight Gurus App not working on your iOS or Android mobile phone? Do you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting Weight Gurus server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Weight Gurus,here I’ll guide you to fix these errors.
Weight Gurus App not working
|App Name||Weight Gurus|
|Devloper||Greater Goods, LLC|
|Release Date||2012-08-31 07:00:00|
|File Size (iOS)||51,539.00|
Achieve your healthy weight by tracking your progress in the Weight Gurus app.
Meeting your health goals takes work, and the Weight Gurus app is here to motivate and celebrate with you every step of the way. Create a free, secure account to track your progress and easily sync your results across devices.
• See weight, body fat, muscle mass, water weight, and BMI in graph or list view
• Sync your weight, body fat, lean body mass, and BMI with Apple Health
• View and download your full weigh-in history
• Free, automatic, and secure cloud backup of your results
Why Weight Gurus App is not Working Today?
There could be many root causes depend upon the error you are getting and why it is not working.
Here are a few of those-
- app server is going under large volume of traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- Application is not supported by your mobile phone.
- This app is not compatible with the current Version of your phone’s OS.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- There is some issue with your internet,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
Steps to fix Weight Gurus App not working error?
If this Health & Fitness app not working on your device, here is how to fix-
- Check if there is an update. Download the latest update if there is.
- Check internet speed, Find out that it’s not a Internet related issue.
- You can connect with Greater Goods, LLC on Twitter or via to see if the servers are offline or under-maintainance.
- If the server isn’t online right now, you have to wait till developers fix the issue.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- You can fix login errors by resetting your password.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and reboot your phone.
In the end by following this troubleshooting guide will be resolved the Weight Gurus not working instantly.
Tags: Weight Gurus Not working, Weight Gurus Server down, can’t login on Weight Gurus App, Why Weight Gurus app not working .