Is Wireless Transfer App not working on your Android or iOS phone? In case you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are having Wireless Transfer server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Wireless Transfer,then this post is for you.
Wireless Transfer App not working
|App Name||Wireless Transfer|
|Devloper||Shenzhen Socusoft Co., Ltd|
|Release Date||2012-08-17 16:12:37|
|File Size (iOS)||36,662.00|
Wireless Transfer App is an easy to use photo and video transfer tool. It helps you easily and quickly transfer photos and videos between iPhone and iPad, as well as transfer photos and videos from computer to iPad/iPhone/iPod and vice verse.
With Wireless Transfer App, you can transfer photos and videos from iPad to iPad, from iPad to iPhone, from iPhone to iPad, from iPhone to iPhone, from computer to iPad, from iPhone to computer and more. There is no need for USB cable or extra software. You just need to put your devices under the same Wi-Fi network.
Key features of Wireless…
Why Wireless Transfer App is not Working Today?
There might be many root causes depending on the error you are facing and why this app not working.
Here are a some-
- The app servers are down, unreachable, or simply under-maintenance at this time.
- It is not supported by your mobile phone.
- this application isn’t compatible with the recent OS update.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- Some problem with your cellular/WiFi connection,
- You are entering the wrong login data.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
Steps to resolve Wireless Transfer App not working error?
If this Photo & Video application not working on your device, here is what you can do-
- Check if there is an update. Download the latest one if available to install.
- Check data speed, Check that that this is not a connectivity issue.
- Check the status of the servers, and confirm that the servers are not unreachable at the moment.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Wireless Transfer. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the error is login-related reset your password and try again.
- In case none of these works, you can contact customer care.
Hopefully by following this troubleshooting guide will be fixed the Wireless Transfer not working today.
Tags: Wireless Transfer Not working, Wireless Transfer Server down, can’t login on Wireless Transfer App, Why Wireless Transfer app not working .