Is Wish Local for Partner Stores App not working on your iOS or Android mobile? If you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting Wish Local for Partner Stores server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Wish Local for Partner Stores,here I’ll show you how to fix these issues.
Wish Local for Partner Stores App not working
|App Name||Wish Local for Partner Stores|
|Release Date||2019-09-20 07:00:00|
|File Size (iOS)||87,604.00|
THE WISH LOCAL APP IS FOR RETAILER PARTNERS ONLY.
Partner with Wish Local to grow your business! Sign up at www.wishlocal.com.
Please note the Wish Local app is NOT the main Wish consumer app. Consumers, please download the Wish app. Only use this app if you have already been approved as Wish Local partner with a physical retail location.
How it works
As a Wish Local Partner Store, you act as a pickup location for Wish purchases. Wish has over 500 million customers and one of the most downloaded shopping apps in over 40+ countries. Many of our customers enjoy picking up their packages…
Why Wish Local for Partner Stores App is not Working Today?
There could be any kind of reasons depending on the issue you are having and why Wish Local for Partner Stores is not working.
Here are a some of those-
- Wish Local for Partner Stores server is going under heavy traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- It is not supported by your smart phone.
- this mobile app isn’t compatible with the latest OS update.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- Some problem with your internet connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
Steps to fix Wish Local for Partner Stores App not working error?
If this Business application not working on your mobile phone, follow the post step-by-step-
- Check that that you have installed the latest version available.
- Review your data connection, Confirm that If poor speed is the reason.
- You can connect with ContextLogic Inc. on Twitter or via to see if the server is under-maintance or down.
- If the server not up currently, you have to wait till it is online again.
- Check on the app store page, that if the other users like you are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login issues by resetting password.
- If nothing works, you can contact customer care.
That’s it, that is all you have to do.
Tags: Wish Local for Partner Stores Not working, Wish Local for Partner Stores Server down, can’t login on Wish Local for Partner Stores App, Why Wish Local for Partner Stores app not working .