Is Zalo App not working on your iOS or Android device? Do you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are getting Zalo server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Zalo,here I’ll show you how to fix these issues.
Zalo App not working
|Release Date||2012-12-08 17:50:54|
|File Size (iOS)||287,900.00|
(Vietnamese below) Zalo is the new market-leading messaging app with amazing features.
* Rich feature set:
= Message your friend in a snap. Receive notifications the moment they reply back.
= Express your emotion with fun and cheerful emoticons and stickers.
= Send voice messages with fantastic quality and no outside noises
= Find and get acquainted with friends nearby.
= Send group messages easily with no effort.
= Discover and play games with your friends.
= Share your location.
= High level of privacy.
Download Zalo and chat with your friends!
Why Zalo App is not Working Today?
There could be many reasons depending on the issue users are getting or why it is not working.
Here are a some-
- Zalo server are going under large volume of traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- This App is not supported by your smart phone.
- The application isn’t compatible with the latest Smartphone update.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- The problem with your WiFi/mobile connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
Steps to resolve Zalo App not working error?
If this Social Networking application not working on your phone, here is what you can do-
- Check if there is an update. Update to the latest one if there is.
- Check data speed, Find out that this is not a Internet related issue.
- Check the server status, confirm that the servers are online right now.
- If the server is down right now, you have to wait till servers are up again.
- Check on the app store page, that if the other users are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the error is related to login reset your password and try again.
- If nothing works, you can contact customers’ support email.
In the end by following this process will be fixed the Zalo not working easily.
Tags: Zalo Not working, Zalo Server down, can’t login on Zalo App, Why Zalo app not working .