Is ZenMD App not working on your iOS or Android mobile? If you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are having ZenMD server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using ZenMD,here I’ll guide you to fix these errors.
ZenMD App not working
|Release Date||2015-11-10 06:49:36|
|File Size (iOS)||72,443.00|
Meet face-to-face with a licensed doctor using online Telehealth technology to discuss your medical condition.
See a doctor from the comfort of your home – it’s 100% online !
Why ZenMD App is not Working Today?
There could be many root causes depending on the issue users are facing or why it is not working.
Here are a some of those-
- app servers are going under large volume of traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- It is not compatible with your smart phone.
- This app is not compatible with the recent OS version.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your data connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to fix ZenMD App not working error?
If this Medical app not working on your device, here is what you can do-
- Check if there is an update. Install the latest update if available to install.
- Check data speed, Check that that it’s not a connectivity issue.
- Check the server status, confirm that the servers are online right now.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting ZenMD. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the issue is related to login reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and restart smartphone.
That’s how you can fix the not working error.
Tags: ZenMD Not working, ZenMD Server down, can’t login on ZenMD App, Why ZenMD app not working .